You are from a country of the European Union, Switzerland or the European Economic Area (EEE)

Nothing further is required to reside and work in France.

If your spouse is from a non EU-country, they need to request a visa "conjoint de ressortissant Européen" before they travel to France to join you. And on their arrival in France, they need to request a residence card as family member of a European citizen at the prefecture of the place you are living in France. The Welcome Center can assist you with this procedure.