Residence cards

Depending on the nationality of your children and your spouse, they migth need to request a temporary resident permit to be able to stay in France with you.

Social benefits

In France, the Family Allowance Office (Caisse d’Allocations Familiales) allows families to benefit from social assistance according to certain criteria.

Children's education

How does the French education system work?

Child care

When the parents decide to continue working, child care is generally necessary, whether it be in a nursery or on an individual basis